The Fujinon MK 50-135mm T 2.9 is a telephoto zoom lens with a focal length of 50-135mm.
This lens is designed for Super 35mm E-mount cameras / APS-C sensor, and X mount, used by Fujifilm X-series mirrorless digital cameras.
Fujinon MK 50-135mm T 2.9 Optics, achieves advanced optical performance.
Integrates the advantages of the short flange focal distance , ie the distance between the reference plane of the lens and the sensor.
Equipped with three rings oriented for manual adjustment of the diaphragm, zoom and focus.
It has a rotation of 200 ° to facilitate precise focusing even during filming, with a depth of field in which a high degree of precision is required.
The lens also incorporates a macro mode , which allows for the resumption of the foreground, in order to extend the range of scenes and frames that can be made with a single lens.
The Fujinon MK 50-135mm T 2.9 optic facilitates reduced depth of field and therefore reduces the bokeh effect (blur effect).
- Opening T 2.9 opening with 9 iris blades for attractive bokeh.
- Focal length: 50-135mm
- Zoom Ratio: 2.7 x
- F-No: f 2.75
- T-No: T 2.9
- Minimum distance to the object: 1.2m / 3ft 11 in
- Image size: 24.84 x 13.97mm
- Size of the object: 50mm: 534mm x 300mm / 135: 196 x 110mm
- Viewing angle (horizontal x vertical): 50mm: 27.9 ° x 15.9 ° / 135mm: 10.5 ° x 5.9 °
- Number of iris blades: 9
- Diameter filter: 82mm
- Front diameter: 85mm
- Lenses: 206.3mm
- Approximate weight: 980gr
- Lens mount: E-mount