The Nebula 4200 5 axis is a portable stabilizer , is an innovation compared to the traditional 3-axis system.
The Nebula 4200 5-axis has been designed with an ergonomic, compact and lightweight design.
The stabilizer supports loads up to 1.6 kg and has been designed to support professional digital SLR cameras such as:
The Canon Eos 5Ds, Canon Eos 5D Mark III, Canon Eos 7D Mark II, Canon Eos 100D, Canon Eos 750D.
Also great for mirroless like the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, Sony’s Alpha 7S and Panasonic.
The Nebula 4200 5-axis stabilizing gyroscope consists of an electronic stabilization system, provided from a torque of isoelastic mechanical arms , which allow the physical movement of the equipment to be insulated through springs and elastic bands
professional, so as to remove the oscillations and vibrations created during shooting.
https://youtu.be/pKRhj1_dzxE [/ embed]
- Load capacity up to 1.6 Kg
- 3 axes of motorized stabilization
- Mechanical elastic arms that allow horizontal and vertical movement
- 32-bit card
- Balancing toos less
- Bluetooth connectivity for tuning and parameterization via IOS and Android
- Smart battery with Lede indicator and up to 4 hours execution time
- Construction in light alloy with silicon, aluminum and metal
- Two camera mounting plates
- Hard case